Battle for Xilos includes a whole raft of new content – including rules for using allies and mercenaries in your force. New army lists for the Ghar Outcast Rebels, the mercenary Freeborn Adventurers and the Boromite Clans. A host of special characters, new troop types, new weapons and vehicles, and some rather scary creatures native to the planet Xilos.
INSIDE THIS 120 PAGE TOME YOU WILL FIND:
- 6 New Narrative Scenarios.
- Complete Campaign System, inclusive of force and character progression.
- Character building rules.
- Rules for incorporating allies either by combining forces or hiring mercenaries.
- Rules for the denizens of the planet Xilos
- New Ghar Outcast Rebel Army.
- Two new Mercenary army lists, The Freeborn Adventurers Army and the Boromite Clan Army.
- Army list updates for Isorians and Algoyrn.
- Updates for Concord Commander Josen and Ghar Rebel Leader Fartok.
- Rules and Background for four New Characters; Boromite Guildess Arran Gestalin, Freeborn Adventurer Amano Harran, Ghar High Commander Karg and Isorian Drone Commander Xan Tu.
- New troop types including Isorian Pulse Bikes, new Drone types, Ghar Outcast Support weapons and the Rebel Creeper.